Customer Service Representative
The primary function of the customer service representative is to complete tasks including order entry, logging information in software systems, answering phone calls and emails from customers, and following up with the status of orders.
This position will support customers with their requests and assist with customer relationship management.
The customer service representative will also be responsible to assist the department manager with providing information for updates on major customer issues. The individual may be responsible to help prepare reports for internal and external needs. Also, act as a point of contact between the sales department and the accounting department for billing issues. From time to time will be responsible to execute special assignments/projects in response to miscellaneous, periodic requests. Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or above from an accredited institution and/or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of sales, marketing, and/or customer service experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Training/mentoring, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels across the organization, business unit functions and seniority
- Microsoft Excel capabilities including effective use of formulas and charts to analyze and communicate information.
- Metals, aerospace, oil & gas, and/or defense or related industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of basic commercial, accounting and financial principles.
To apply, send your resume to Please write "Customer Service Representative" in the email's subject line.